When your business requires Internet services that consistently perform at peak
levels, then ACS is your indisputable choice. Since 1989, we have
been the premier solution provider for high-performance,
cost-effective and secure data communications throughout Colorado.
ACS utilizes a high speed, state-of-the-art, fiber optic backbone to
deliver the Internet to our customers. We
have peering (interconnected) relationships with over nine (9) major backbone
providers, including AT&T, Sprint, Level3, UUNet, C&W, and Qwest.
This multi-path backbone provides the shortest possible
route for all Internet traffic, and immediately reroutes traffic
during times of congestion and upstream outages.
Due to our extensive fiber optic infrastructure, we can offer
Point to Point connectivity for most businesses in the Grand
Junction area at a significant savings over the cost of conventional
Frame Relay or Telco provided access. Our ATM and Frame Relay
connections are available throughout Colorado, Utah and many Western
|You will benefit the most from our dedicated services if
you have any of the following applications:
- Hosting of an internal Web or Email server
- Wide Area Network - Multiple physical business locations
- Large Email or File Transfer requirements
- Telecommuting employees working from their homes
- Remote workers at satellite offices
- PBX to PBX connections and Voice Over IP services
- Large multi-user Internet access applications
- VPN and secure data sharing requirements
- Real-time corporate database access across the Internet
(reservation systems, stock trade, insurance, medical)
- ASP clients - Application hosting delivered via the Internet
Advantages of ATM and Frame Relay Access
- Variable speeds from 384K to 45Mbps (DS3)
- Flexible channel usage
- Cost effective pricing not sensitive to distance and
- Flexible and reliable
Advantages of Point to Point T1 Access
- Available with full 1544k (1.5Mbps) guaranteed and dedicated bandwidth
- Unsurpassed reliability
- Advanced security features
- Reduced network packet overhead
- Increased network application performance and responsiveness
Point to Point
3 Year Contract*
|Installation charge $450.00
|*Other contract lengths
** Includes local loop charge
|ACS offers both complete and
reliable business Internet
- The ACS Internet backbone is a
"Tier One" service for fast real world
- No hidden fees,
limited time - trial offers, or other "bait and switch"
pricing. We offer honest, NO-GIMMICK services.
- We have qualified staff that are
experts in Virtual Private Networks, Firewalls
and all network security systems.
- Free basic Internet telephone
support by polite, local and
certified networking staff.
- ACS offers Advanced Spam control
and Virus protection that easily integrates with
your office environment.
- Our email services
complement and accelerate your Microsoft Exchange
- We have Novell, Microsoft and
Cisco networking engineers available for
end-to-end problem support.
- SNMP monitored connections
provide detailed records of bandwidth utilization.
- Advanced tracking software performs
Alarm notification and 24 hour emergency paging
of our support staff.
- Numerous Web, E-commerce,
and Email packages are available to
professionally represent your business.
Would you like to know more about our services?
To inquire more about our business products, please provide us
with the following
information and click the Send button. Your message will be
directed to one of our business services specialists, and we
will contact you.